Anyone who has one PR merged for any project in the PingCAP Organization is a Contributor. New Contributors should be welcomed to the community by existing members, helped with PR workflow, and directed to relevant documentation and communication channels. A contributor becomes a member of the SIG of the contribution automatically.
How to become a Contributor
- merged at least 1 PR for any project in the PingCAP Organization
You are also encouraged to participate in the projects in the following ways:
- Actively answer technical questions asked by community users in GitHub issues.
- Help test the projects
- Help review the pull requests (PRs) submitted by others
- Help improve technical documents
- Submit valuable issues
- Report or fix known and unknown bugs
- Write articles about source code analysis and usage cases for a project.